1 / 6
Principles Relating to the Processing of Personal Data and Cookies
We always treat your data confidentially. We protect it carefully, comply with all relevant legislation and inform you in detail about it.
Data Protection Officer
Personal Data Protection
Which personal data we collect
We do not stalk you on our website. We only get the personal data which you explicitly share with us, for example when you send us an e-mail with an inquiry or a suggestion. It is therefore maily your e-mail address, name and surname.
From all visitors of www.jiribelohlavek.com we gather the following data
- IP address
- Analytics cookies – these allow us to monitor the behavior of users on our website (which pages they view, how long they stay there etc.)
The very nature of internet communication is such that the usage of some network identifiers, namely IP addresses of the visitors as well as some cookies (see chapter Cookies) cannot be avoided.
For website analytics of www.jiribelohlavek.com we use Google Analytics, an analytics tool created by Google. With this tool we only collect data which we deem necessary and/or beneficial to the development of the content on this website.
To what ends we process and use your personal data
We use the data you provide us only to contact you back and provide you with the information you requested. All your personal data is processed in a lawful and transparent manner.
For how long we process your data
We only process your data for the shortest possible time we need to respond to your inquiry or suggestion.
How we protect your data
We protect personal data from unauthorized access or transfer. We use modern IT systems protected with user names and passwords. Your data can be accessed only by individuals who are authorized to respond to your inquiry or suggestion.
To whom we can or must provide your personal data
Your personal data is processed by us, who are in the role of the officer. We do not purposefully forward it to anyone else.
However, your data may be accessed by the following processors who provide us with server, web, cloud or IT services.
- Perspectivo s.r.o., CIN: 03162761, with headquarters at Nádražní 59/112, 150 00 Prague 5, entered in the trade register of the Municipal Court in Prague file reference C 228355
- Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd, VAT ID: IE8256796U, with headquarters at One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park Leopardstown Dublin 18, D18 P521 Ireland
The right of access
The right of access means that you may at any time demand that we provide confirmation about whether or not personal data that apply to you are being processed, and if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom they are made accessible, for how long we will be processing them, whether you are entitled to their correction, deletion, limitation on their processing, or to raise an objection. You may also demand information about the sources from which we have acquired the personal data and whether automatic decisions including profiling, if any, are made on the basis of the processing of your personal data.
The right to correction
The right to correction means that at any time you may demand that we correct or supplement your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to deletion
The right to deletion means that we must delete your personal data if (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were compiled or otherwise processed, (ii) their processing is illegal, (iii) you raise an objection to their processing, and there exist no overriding legitimate grounds for their processing, or (iv) we are required to do so by law.
The right to limitation on processing
The right to limitation on processing means that until we have resolved any points under dispute regarding the processing of your personal data, we must limit the processing of your personal data such that we may only keep them stored, and we may, if necessary, use them for the purpose of determining, exercising, or defending legal claims.
The right to raise an objection
The right to raise an objection means that you may raise an objection to the processing of your personal data, which we process for purposes of direct marketing or on the grounds of a legitimate interest.
Information about the use of cookie files
What are cookie files and why we use them
Cookies are small text documents which the server of the visited website sends to the device of the user - their computer, phone or tablet. The text document is saved in the device and when the same user visits the website again, the server is informed.
Types of cookies
We classify cookie files based on various criteria. Most commonly, the following classifications are used:
Depending on their storage period
- short-term (session) cookies, which are deleted once the browser is closed;
- long-term (persistent) cookies, which are stored in the browser even after it is closed, and expire based on their settings, usually in the matter of days or months.
Based on the entity that issued the cookies
- first-party cookies, which are created by the server of the visited website
- third-party cookies, which are saved by a website other than the one the user is visiting. We are talking about cookies created and used by companies such as Google, Facebook, Seznam etc. These parties can use the acquired data to, for example, target advertisements on other websites.
Cookies from the perspective of their purpose
- Functionality , essential cookies – they are necessary for standard functioning of the website. Without them, the user-friendliness of the website would be jeopardized.
- Analytics cookies – allow for tracking and analyzing the activities of the users of the website, their interaction with different elements on the website, tracking the number of visits to different pages and other metrics. The acquired data can be used by the website operator to improve the website or for marketing purposes.
- Tracking and remarketing cookies - are used to optimize advertisement offers on other websites which have advertisement space.
- Conversion cookies - are used to assess the performance of the website and the effectiveness of advertisements. They help answer questions of which sources of visits yield the most conversions, which advertisement systems have the best cost-benefit ratio etc.
Overview of cookies we use
On the www.jiribelohlavek.com website we use Google Analytics cookies by Google Inc. These are analytics, tracking, short-term and long-term cookies.
By using the www.jiribelohlavek.com website you agree to cookie files being saved into your device. If you wish to continue viewing the website without using cookies, there are two ways in which you can prevent cookie files from being saved. In your browser you can choose only specific types of cookies which will be saved or you can ban their use completely. You can also delete browsing history after each visit to the website. You can find instructions on how to proceed in the "help" sections of relevant web browsers.
Keep in mind, however, that by banning cookies completely, the functionality of the website www.jiribelohlavek.com may be disrupted.
These "Terms" take effect of October 1st 2021.
The "Terms" can be edited at any time by being re-published in their complete version. The current version of the "Terms" is available on our website.